

We've officially been here for 3 weeks! I can hardly believe it. Jacob and Alexis are doing very well in school. Jacob has already set the goal to be at the highest level of reading for his grade. He is enjoying getting to shoot his BB gun whenever all his chores are done. All the kids are very serious about gun safety and do an amazing job making sure that everything is safe before they begin.
Alexis is earning detective dollars very speedily in her class. Her teacher calls her class Mrs. Robb's detective agency and they have to earn money to pay rent for their desk and for different priviledges like renting the teacher's desk for a day among other fun things. They are both doing very well and have had no problems adjusting.
Joseph is loving the outdoors, just not the ocean. When we went the other day he kept yelling, "It's coming! It's coming! That way! That way!" he was pointing away from the ocean and trying to get us to run away from the waves. He also has discovered that terrorizing Eliza is very fun. He's spent some time in the corner lately for that very reason.
Abigail is as sweet as ever and loves it when daddy comes home. She has alot of hand control now and wants to eat everything. We've tried oatmeal with her and it's not her favorite but she seems ready.
Ammon finally shaved his beard. As he was shaving, he would stop and show the kids and act like he was a pirate, a used car salesman, a hippie, very funny stuff. He went to a service project yesterday and no one recognized him for a while. He found that amusing.
I am doing well. I am currently reading some good books. The internet has been updated and now works all day and loads quickly too. I just have to pick up a wireless card for my computer and then I can post pictures on here again. Currently, I'm using Allen's laptop. The weather has been great and we are having fun. I also finally tried the 'g' diapers and love them. So, if anyone wants to mail me more covers in a large....
I miss everyone and hope everyone is doing well.
Alexis is earning detective dollars very speedily in her class. Her teacher calls her class Mrs. Robb's detective agency and they have to earn money to pay rent for their desk and for different priviledges like renting the teacher's desk for a day among other fun things. They are both doing very well and have had no problems adjusting.
Joseph is loving the outdoors, just not the ocean. When we went the other day he kept yelling, "It's coming! It's coming! That way! That way!" he was pointing away from the ocean and trying to get us to run away from the waves. He also has discovered that terrorizing Eliza is very fun. He's spent some time in the corner lately for that very reason.
Abigail is as sweet as ever and loves it when daddy comes home. She has alot of hand control now and wants to eat everything. We've tried oatmeal with her and it's not her favorite but she seems ready.
Ammon finally shaved his beard. As he was shaving, he would stop and show the kids and act like he was a pirate, a used car salesman, a hippie, very funny stuff. He went to a service project yesterday and no one recognized him for a while. He found that amusing.
I am doing well. I am currently reading some good books. The internet has been updated and now works all day and loads quickly too. I just have to pick up a wireless card for my computer and then I can post pictures on here again. Currently, I'm using Allen's laptop. The weather has been great and we are having fun. I also finally tried the 'g' diapers and love them. So, if anyone wants to mail me more covers in a large....
I miss everyone and hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:
Oh, it just makes me all teary hearing from you! I jump when I see that a blog has been posted - hoping it will be you! Today I was rewarded! I'm so proud of you all. Tell Jacob & Alexis what awesome and special grandchildren they are to me. Give Joseph a big hug and some good "knuckles". Kiss little Abby all over that sweet face. I love you all so much. Mom/Grandma Debbie
Ok this is the second time I have tried to post on your blog and it hasn't saved... So I'll try again. I am glad you are all doing well. That is a really cute story about Joseph and the ocean. Give all the kids big kisses from all of us. I can't wait to see all the fun pictures when you get them posted. Take care of yourself. Love Trina
Post a Comment