That's what I'm up to at the moment. I've been baking alot of bread lately because we use it to make lunches for the 8 kids at school and for Ammon and Allen. Luckily, Geraldines Kitchen Aid is one of the large ones, so, I can do a double batch and make 4 loaves at once. We've definately gone pretty much back to basics.
Ammon and I spoke in church yesterday. Long story short Ammon had the congregation laughing a lot. Then after his talk the Bishop gave him a little talking to about how the stake president asked that we not be comedians at the pulpit. This was all very amusing because we were talking about sustaining our church leaders. Opps!Afterwards, lots of people kept telling us how great our talks were and asked for copies of some of the talks that we used. It was only a matter of time until we got in trouble!;) The other funny thing is they haven't even gotten our church records yet!
Sorry about no pictures again. Hopefully, my computer will get hooked up today. Fingers crossed!!!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
waiting for pics... We love you guys and Amber asks about Joseph every now and then.
Post a Comment