



Here's a few pictures of Abigail showing her first pigtails, her sitting skills and her baby leg warmers. More pictures later. Oh, she also got her first tooth (her bottom right tooth) Friday!
Blog about our family, our joys, our sorrows, and our adventures
2 comments:
WOW she is so adorable:) I can't believe how fast they change. I was so excited to see you got pictures up. I hope you guys are all doing well. How are the older kids doing in school? How are you adjusting? Do you have a calling yet? We miss you all at Sunday dinner. Love you, Trina
I also updated my earlier posts with pictures. The kids are doing great in school. I am adjusting slowly. No callings yet, they haven't even gotten our records yet. I miss everyone on Sunday, it is the hardest day of the week for me.
Post a Comment