We had a fun time with Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Don visiting this weekend. We showed them around town and let them see "The Executive up on Mathias Mountain." I think it looks alot bigger on camera. We were so busy that I didn't get any pictures but Gma Debbie did. It was really great having them here. We all cried when they left. Joseph kept waving long after we dropped them off and then would start waving again at various times on the drive back.
In other news, we have decided to send Ammon to college to become a Nurse. The next 4-5 years will be rough but we know that is what he is supposed to do. Nothing like being thrown a couple of curveballs by Heavenly Father! The Lord has continued to bless us despite the many hardships lately and I am grateful that I can still see his blessings through the trials. Keep us in your prayers.
1 comment:
That is awesome Ammon is going to go into that field. You have a beautiful way to look at life and your trials.
Post a Comment