Thursday, January 29, 2009

Joseph's hair cut

We finally decided to cut Joseph's hair. We were getting alot of comments on what a pretty princess he was by strangers. We also wanted to cut it before he felt like it defined who he is and since he isn't Sampson. I saved some of his curls and now I think he looks older. Also there are some tubtime pictures of Abby that were just way too cute.












2 comments:

Don & Debbie Hubbs said...

OH MY! He does look like Jacob! He is so handsome - and his personality still shows through. And Abby is just TOOOO cute! Oh I miss them so much.

PetersonFam4 said...

I am so glad to see new pictures! We miss you all sooo much. I am trying to work it out so I can come with Debbie and Don to the baptism. We showed Amber the pictures and she knew who you are all... not that she could ever forget Joseph ; If I am able to come, I would bring Amber and Brigham. OH I hope it happens. Don't tell Alexis yet though because I'm not sure... I love you guys!! HOPE HOPE HOPE to see you soon!!!