So, I am a bad blogger. Life is busy and I have always been bad at keeping a record of my life. Especially when it is hard or otherwise busy.
We do have good news: Ammon was telling me yesterday that we were going to get about $10,000 for school. I asked him about it today and he clarified for me. He thought we would only get about 6,000 and was worried about having to get a job with a lot of hours. He will get about 6,000 in Pell Grants and state grants and then the scholarship he got will give us about 10,000. So, we will get $16,000 this year. For us this is alot considering how frugally we have been living. We celebrated by getting two $5 pizzas from Little Ceasars and drinking some Ginger Ale we got for 69 cents the other day. :D
More to come about my fabulous trip with my mom and sis!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment