
As you know Abigail is big for her age (4 months and 18 lbs.) Well, her cousin thought she was big enough to walk and tried to let her do so. She landed flat on her face and screamed for several minutes. All is well now. Poor Ben felt so bad. No bumps or bruises that we can see. Adam was over today to help us clean the yard up. Kyle and Adam have been working very hard the last two days. We are very grateful for the help. If Ammon hadn't gotten injured, I don't know how we would have gotten everything done because he is so independent. They also put in some concrete stairs up by the back door. I'm trying to keep the house clean, in case anyone wants to come by to see it. I don't know how it's all going to work out but I know that it will.

1 comment:
Poor Abby! I guess Ammons accident may have been some kind of blessing in disguise - it forced him to let others receive blessings by being of service!
Post a Comment