Monday, July 28, 2008
Packing Begins
Today I have started packing. I've started with the bookcase and have only emptied the top two shelves and they took up two boxes! I'm gonna need more boxes. I also started cloth diapers today on Abigail. I am using Bumgenius 3.0 one size. I've already had to change her once and no leaks so far. I keep having mini panic attacks about leaving. There are so many things I love about this house and ward. I will also really miss all of my family and friend here in AZ. In other news, the ward we will be in just had a change in Bishopric. Ammon's brother Allen just got released as second counselor. He is now the first counselor. The second counselor is Loronna's(my sil) husband! There's no hiding from them now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It makes me so sad to think about you leaving! I'm trying not to think about it.
Bumgenius - what a name!!! Glad they are working so far.
Packing.....arrrgggghhhh!!!! hate it, hate it, hate it.....
Serving the Lord and each other is what it's all about! I'm proud of you and your willingness to whatever is asked of you. - MOM
Post a Comment