Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Morning Ramblings

I've been up since 4 o'clock this morning with Abigail. She is sick and has been crying. She is very mucousy and has a little bit of a fever. I had to finally put her down in the swing so I could get something to eat. She has finally stopped crying, so that is why I can type this now.

The bookcase took up 5 boxes. We are getting rid of the bookcase, so now it's on the front porch. I don't know what else to pack right now.

The cloth diapering went well yesterday. Except I ran out, I only had six. I am getting more today, so I can do it again tomorrow. I washed them last night and it was alot easier than I thought it would be. So, I guess I'll fit in really well now with all the "crunchy" moms in Oregon. Let's see... I've given birth at home once with a midwife and once just me and Ammon, I exclusively breastfeed, I cloth diaper now, I wear my baby in a sling, I prefer natural remedies. I don't think I'll give up shaving though! Hehehehe

2 comments:

Don & Debbie Hubbs said...

toooo funny ....giving up shaving! Get a few years on ya' and that might go by the wayside also!

Pack toys? pots/pans? years supply? videos?

PetersonFam4 said...

Your amazing Tammy. I really admire your strength. I am going to miss you and your family so much. I seriously don't like thinking about it... I get all emotional. I still remember Jacob when he was about 4 coming up to me, putting his hands on my cheeks, and saying I love you Trina. Then a few weeks ago Jacob came to me, gave me a hug, and told me he loved me again. Both these were unprompted, he just did it. Both times absolutely melted my heart. I am going to miss him and his vibrant personality. I know the lord wants you guys to go but, it is still hard on those left behind. Please keep up with your blog. That way when I'm missing you, I can come here and at least see recent pictures. I love you, I hope you know that.