Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jumping onto the bandwagon

This looks like the best way to keep in touch for now. Following the examples of my sister, and brothers, I have now set up this blogspot. Hopefully, I will be able to keep up with it. We have many things going on in preparation for our move to Coos Bay, Oregon. Various relatives are coming into town to help. Ammon is still looking for a truck. We are trying to find something with good gas mileage. The debate is between a Toyota 4runner and a VW rabbit caddy truck. We are letting the Lord decide for us and are doing our part to study it out in our minds. Ammon is still sore from the accident. I'm fairly sure I finished up my last order of flower headbands yesterday. The kids are doing great. Now if we could just get our house rented before we have to leave.

No comments: